Skip to main content

JBL Clip+ speaker - RRReviewed


How did you find my previous review ?  I did receive some heart warming and amazing reviews as well. So, up for next review.

This time it is a product review. And the product is none other than JBL clip+ speakers. I very well know you must be wondering how I landed up in a product review that too for a speaker.


Here’s the explanation, In this monotonous life, music is one magical ingredient to turn each and every moment colourful.

This speaker is truly a life saver and the perfect party partner. Can easily light up any midnight birthdays or even all-night-works. Small and handy but we shouldn’t underestimate this champion. Could easily be carried to anywhere literally.

On a scale of 1 to me, of rough use, with me being the most rough-handler, this device is perfectly durable. It has been with me since 2 years and still counting.

Costing around 3500/- in Indian figures, this product is one that I would surely recommend anyone. The sound quality is too good.   Trust me, Arjit Singh and Ed Sheeren could just get into your blood stream.
Sound Quality - 4/5
Bluetooth mode working time - 1hr
Charging time- 20 minutes

Rating – 4/5

Verdict- Perfect party partner. This is a perfect gift for anyone who loves music and partying.

Note that, I have been paid by none for this review; it is one hell of a true and honest review.
Catching up soon with yet another review. Stay tuned and keep reading my blogs.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Get RRReviewed !

Hello Friends, I'm Reshmy Raphy, passionate blogger with lots of stories to tell. But this time it would not be stories, it would be real time, honest reviews of wherever I go, whatever I see or eat and much more. Trust me you are going to love this. All you need to do is subscribe and stay tuned for my posts. Send in all your suggestions and Feedback! To know more about me and my works, here are my other Blog links. Read and you will love it. Thoughtpot ThebugsbunnyTale Lots of Love Reshmy

Architecture as a field of study - RRReviewed

Yes indeed, why would I want to choose something else to review first, when I'm an architecture student. Architecture is one among the Professional degrees often titled as B.Arch (5-year course ) and it is not engineering against all the misconceptions. An immense field of study where learning never ends. An exclusive area worth experimentation and research. In this developing scenario, this field is challenging and offers tough competition. With more than 300 college spread across India, one has to be really careful about choosing the college, as this field of study is purely experiential. The institution should be approved under CoA- Council of Architecture. This field of study requires high level of passion and creativity. You need to put in your soul and life into each design project. In simple words, if sleepless nights and deadlines scare you, then this is not for you. Although, deadlines and submissions could be a terror and could get on your nerves, you get

T.G.I.F.F. / The Great Indian Food Factory, Vijayawada - RRReviewed

When you usually get bored of hostel food, we come up with some places to hangout. And it so happened that we landed up in T.G.I.F.F. aka The Great Indian Food Factory, the not so new hangout place in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. As Vijayawada hasn't got much great hangout places, this was one good place. Located on the BRTS Road , beside Model Dairy Outlet, Divine Nagar, this place is accessible by shared auto or local bus. Great ambience welcomes you to this place. Consisting of around 8 - 10 fast food chains , this place was rather empty. The food was a bit overpriced as compared to other places and the choices offe red was too less. The roof top-dining area was a bit placid but could be spiced up a bit for a birthday party or get-together. The lighting was good and added life to the place. The seating arrangement was plentiful and well arranged. The only saving grace of this place was the #Hash Drinks juice stall and was totally worth the visit